- The Guardian: Native children didn’t ‘lose’ their lives at residential schools. Their lives were stolen | Erica Violet Lee
- Support my writing! Help Erica afford a new computer.
- #CancelCanadaDay: Livestream this afternoon with The Red Nation
- Refinery 29 Feature: What Indigenous Beauty Means to Me
- Two Poems: Brick 107
- Treaties Beyond the State: On Black and Native Solidarity on the Prairies
- Free Up! Abolition & Transformative Justice Series: This Summer!
- April 9th talk at Carleton University – “Deviant Ceremony: On Intoxication and Other Erotic Ecologies”
- YouTube event: Solidarity with Prisoners in the Saskatoon Correctional Centre, tomorrow
- Held Magazine: Freedom’s Flight (For Mito)
- For a Dene girl who stole my heart (and maybe my soul* with her camera)
- Indigenous women on the Prairies deserve reproductive freedom (CBC Indigenous)
- In Defense of the Wastelands (GUTS Magazine)
- Red Rising Magazine: Land, Language and Decolonial Love
- For northern girls
- My ancestors survived colonization and all I got was this lousy eye twitch
- I’m concerned for your academic career if you talk about this publicly
- An Open Letter to Mastodon regarding your Thanksgiving t-shirts [[Updated With Band Response]]
- For Cindy, For Ourselves: Healing in the context of colonial gender violence
- You Are Love(d)
“Reconciling in the Apocalypse“, Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives, The Monitor, March/April 2016.
“Indian Summer“, Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives, The Monitor, Sept/Oct 2016.